This policy specifies what data is collected, how it is protected, with whom and under what conditions it is shared, if applicable.
La Provenquière Estate is responsible for the processing of personal data, and the contact details can be found in our Legal Notice.
Our priority is to inform you of their use and to certify that they are only used to allow you access to our website, its use and the optimization of your browsing and shopping experience.
We thank you for your confidence.
THE DATA COLLECTION
Personal data is collected when you browse our website; you create a customer account on our site; you buy our products; you subscribe to our newsletter; you receive our promotional emails/newsletters; you participate in a contest on one of the websites or on social networks; when you contact our customer service.
We are required to collect the following data in order to allow the management of your order, to optimize our commercial relationship with you and to manage the management of your possible complaints and the request to exercise your rights:
– your contact details: surname, first name, date of birth, e-mail address, delivery and billing postal address,
– your account creation data, including your password and your username,
– your browsing data: connection times, browsing history, IP address, hardware and browser used, pages visited, etc.
– information relating to your orders: dates, products ordered, quantity, amount, frequency, delivery and/or billing address,
– your email openings and clicks on offers.
In most cases, we ask for your consent to carry out these mandatory or optional collections.
PROCESSING, RECIPIENTS AND USE OF YOUR DATA
The recipients of your personal data are primarily the staff of La Provenquière Estate in charge of processing your orders and customer relations. The staff is the only one to have access to this database and undertakes to respect this confidentiality policy.
We undertake never to assign, sell or rent your data, unless we are forced to do so if we receive a request from a judicial authority or any other administrative authority empowered by law in accordance with the legislative provisions in force.
– Your data (surnames, first names, addresses, email, etc.) are used in the context of the management and delivery of your orders and are therefore shared with our delivery service providers and our carriers as well as our means of payment or payment security service providers. This information is kept in compliance with legal and regulatory obligations.
– Your data is used to obtain global browsing data and statistics in order to improve your browsing experience on our website and is therefore shared with our IT service providers.
– Your data is also used so that you receive our promotions and newsletters based on historical and commercial data concerning you. These offers are sent by us.
– Finally, other data (browsing history, products viewed, etc.) are shared anonymously with partners subject to the European General Regulation on the protection of personal data and the Data Protection Act (social networks, traffic and navigation analysis tools, etc.).
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
La Provenquière Estate implements the software means and the technical, organizational and physical security measures best able to ensure the protection of personal data against possible damage, deletion, loss, misappropriation, disclosure or destruction, as well as in such a way as to prevent access by unauthorized third parties, accidentally or unlawfully.
RECTIFICATION AND DELETION OF DATA
In accordance with Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to Data Processing, Files and Freedoms, you have the right to request access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion of your personal data and to withdraw your consent to the processing based on this legal basis.
You can exercise this right of opposition by contacting our customer service, this being subject to the production of valid proof of identity:
– Via our contact form: https://provenquiere.com/caveau-de-vente-et-contact
– By mail to: DOMAINE LA PROVENQUIÈRE, 34310, Capestang – France
You can also modify or unsubscribe from our Newsletter at any time using the “Unsubscribe” hypertext link present in each newsletter.
A cookie is a file saved on your computer, mobile or tablet when you browse our website. It contains information related to your operating system, your browser, the terminal used, your IP address or your interactions with the content of the Provenquiere.com site or our newsletters. Cookies are necessary to access certain features of our website and in particular allow you to save your user data so that you do not have to enter them again on a future visit.
Cookies are used to allow optimal navigation on our site. They serve in particular:
– to optimize the presentation of our website to the display preferences of your device,
– to provide services adapted to your requests, such as the storage of information relating to forms filled in on our site: storage of your basket, your connection data, your preferences, etc.
– to put in place security measures (such as when visitors are asked to re-enter their username and password to access their account after a period of inactivity,
– to measure the audience of our site and improve its performance.
Some of our partners may also deposit cookies, concerning your purchases or the content consulted, the management of which is subject to their policy but nevertheless committed to respecting the laws in force.
SET OR DISABLE COOKIES
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are:
– accepted and saved in your device,
– or, on the contrary, refused.
You can also configure them so that acceptance or refusal is offered to you from time to time; or on the contrary in such a way as to systematically refuse the registration of all cookies.
Any setting of cookies is likely to modify your navigation on our website and access to some of our services.
If cookies are disabled, it is possible that you will not be able to use all the services of the La Provenquière Estate website: for example, your username and your password are not saved, your current baskets are not registered…
In this case, we decline all responsibility for the consequences linked to the worsened functioning of our services resulting from the disabling of cookies.
Here is how to manage cookies and configure them according to your expectations:
– Internet Explorer (Microsoft)
– Mozilla Firefox
Go to the Edit > Preferences menu, then to the Privacy/Security window and choose to block cookies.
Modified on …. March 2022